Taking advantage of the good harmony with Charles Leclerc, Bell has gone further and not only supplies the helmet to the Ferrari driver for each Formula 1 Grand Prix, but has also created a replica with FIA CMR homologation, mandatory use for karting drivers under the age of 15 years.
The Bell KC7-CMR Charles Leclerc helmet includes a free blue visor, upper and side air intakes, rear spoiler and a high-quality helmet bag. More than 200 euros in accessories.
1. Small shell (sizes 52 to 56): 1,185 grams
2. Large shell (sizes 57 to 59): 1,230 grams
- 2mm anti-glare and anti-fog visor thanks to the double screen to eliminate fogging
- Synthetic rubber gasket around the vision port to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Up to 14 air intake and extraction channels for maximum ventilation