Bell has taken the collaboration with Fernando Alonso to the next step to bring to market this karting helmet with FIA CMR homologation, mandatory use for drivers under 15 years of age.
Fernando himself worked closely with the Bell paint team to ensure that the graphics and elements of the hull used in 2022 on the Alpine matched this replica.
The Bell KC7-CMR Fernando Alonso helmet includes a free blue visor, upper and side air intakes, rear spoiler and a high-quality helmet bag. More than 200 euros in accessories.
1. Small shell (sizes 52 to 56): 1,185 grams
2. Large shell (sizes 57 to 59): 1,230 grams
- 2mm anti-glare and anti-fog visor thanks to the double screen to eliminate fogging
- Synthetic rubber gasket around the vision port to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Up to 14 air intake and extraction channels for maximum ventilation